At long last, the TV stand is finished! I didn’t take many photos with the project but I did record the entire build… In hindsite, watching footage of me running boards through the planer and table saw probably isn’t your idea of fun, so I’ve put together a video just highlighting the assembly and a quick wrap up of the project.
Here are some of the finer points of the project, just in case you’d like to build one for yourself.
- 44.5″ W x 19.5″ D x 19.75″ H
- Holds approximately 96 DVDs
- Hides speaker wires
- Removable top insert
- Pocket hole
- Feet mount to case with 1/4-20 studs into threaded inserts
- Full extension drawer slides
- Threaded inserts
- 2 coats Minwax Walnut stain
- 2 coats Minwax PolyCrylic matte
Here are the plans to build your own with just a few “rules”.
- First off, these plans are free, so at a minimum, give credit where it’s due. If you share these on social media (please do!), tag my account!
- When all your friends say “Wow! Awesome TV stand!” tell ’em “I know, right!” 🙂
- Please feel free to ask questions. If I missed something or you think an improvement could be made, I’d like to know about it.
- Pictures of your project are pretty much expected 🙂
Finally, if you’d like to make a donation for these plans, I’d be honored. This is not an obligation. I wanted to offer these plans since one of my biggest objectives with blogging is to give back and enrich the woodworking community!
Save and print the plans here! TV STAND PRINTS [paypal_donation_button]
Check out these other posts on the TV Stand design and progress.
Disclaimer: These plans do not include any items shown on the TV Stand. They are only drawings with which you can build your own piece of furniture.